- Every American tennis great has played in the Easter Bowl including: Sampras, Agassi, McEnroe, Connors, Davenport, Capriati, Austin, and current phenoms, Andy Roddick, Robby Ginepri & Taylor Dent.
- America's future stars: the top junior tennis players (from over 40 states) in what the press calls "The Super Bowl of junior tennis"
- Only National Championship where the top juniors in multiple age divisions, their families and coaches are all at the same place at the same time
- Over 650 high-profile influential teenagers 12 - 18 years old
- Young, upscale parents: avg. age 37 -55, 26% earn over $200,000
- Over 500 family members and 150 private coaches
- National print and electronic media coverage reaches (over 52 million print impressions)
- Only junior tennis tournament with own national TV special
- Generates $2 million in tourism revenue for the Palm Springs economy
- Noted for its world-class hospitality for players and sponsors
- 20,000+ spectators on-site; 100,000+ in the community