Practice Courts - No Fee
To all Easter Bowl competitors:
There are free practice courts available for competitors at the following sites
ATTENTION PLAYERS: NO PRACTICING ON STADIUM COURTS AT INDIAN WELLS TENNIS GARDEN. PLAYERS VIOLATING THIS RULE FACE EXPULSION FROM THE GROUNDS.
There are practice courts for no fee available for competitors at the following sites:
INDIAN WELLS TENNIS GARDEN
78200 Miles Ave.
Indian Wells, Ca. 92210
1. NO FEE Practice Courts available FRIDAY MARCH 24
ITF PLAYERS ONLY. 8 Hard Courts
2. Other courts $10 per hour if available to all players.
3. Courts reserved on a first come first serve basis. NO Reservations taken over the phone.
4, Courts may be reserved 1 hour at a time. Players must share court if others waiting
NO FEE Practice Courts are available FRIDAY MARCH 24
PALM VALLEY COUNTRY CLUB
39205 PALM VALLEY DR. Palm Desert, Ca. 92211
8 Hard Courts Available for Practice at No Fee
1. Advance reservations will be taken....call 760-345-2745. Reservations can be taken beginning Wednesday Mar. 22. Players will be assigned courts on a first come first serve policy. Hours 7 am ----9 pm
2. Courts may be blocked for 1 hour at a time.
3. if players are waiting for practice...players must share a court....4 players per court.
4. players will be allowed entrance to the Palm Valley Country Club. Mention Easter Bowl at the guard gate for access and directions.
5. Practice courts are available prior to Mar. 24 for a $10 per hour fee.
6. Please check in at the tennis desk and staff will assign courts.
EMBASSY SUITES------6 Hard Courts
Palm Desert, Ca.92260
These courts are for use for players staying at Embassy Suites. Please use proper court etiquette when sharing the courts. If others are waiting, 1 hour usage is recommended.
PALM DESERT COMMUNITY CENTER-----6 Hard Courts
43900 San Pablo
Palm Desert, Ca.
1. These are community courts and regulations are posted at the site. Please observe regulations especially if others are waiting. Thank you.
AT ALL SITES-----Some days matches finish in the early afternoon...such as La Quinta, the Marriot, Desert Princess. Check with the site director for free practice courts when matches are finished for the day.
USE GLOBALTENNISNETWORK.COM to locate all tennis courts in the area.....Fee & no Fee.