For years the ASICS Easter Bowl has been synonymous with junior tennis. It’s also been synonymous with marketing and promotions and national media coverage. And the 2014 event will be no different as the 47TH annual Easter Bowl Spring National Championships will be played April 5-13, 2014, this year at new host site, the Indian Wells Tennis Garden the home of the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells, Calif.
Marketed and publicized like a professional tennis event, the ASICS Easter Bowl is the only junior tennis tournament that has its own one-hour syndicated TV special that reaches more than 50 million homes. Other ASICS Easter Bowl facts:
- It’s the only USTA National Championship where the top juniors in multiple age divisions, their families and coaches are all at the same place at the same time.
- More than 650 high-profile influential teenagers 12 – 18 years old
- Young, upscale parents: average age 37 –55; 26% earn over $200,000
- More than 500 family members and 150 private coaches
- National print and electronic media coverage with more than 52 million print impressions.
- Generates $2 million in tourism revenue for the greater Palm Springs economy.
There are three types of sponsorships: Title, Gold and Silver. If you’re looking to grow your company’s name in the world of tennis, look no further than becoming a sponsor of the world-famous ASICS Easter Bowl
The following are the three types of sponsorships currently being offered, the cost and what you will receive for each. Please contact the tournament office if you have questions regarding any of these.
Silver Sponsor: $5,000
- Booth and signage at registration for three days.
- Quarter-page ad in the Easter Bowl tournament program (distributed free to all players and fans).
- Banner on center court and visible on one-hour nationally syndicated television show.
- Gift basket give-away to 650 players.
- Brand exposure and sales opportunities at all sites during the week of the tournament.
- Invitation to Welcome Reception and Sponsors’ Brunch.
- Mention in tennis media reports on the tournament and tennis websites covering the event.
- Display advertisement on EasterBowl.com.
Gold Sponsor: $15,000
Includes all of silver items plus:
- Thirty-second commercial on one-hour nationally syndicated television show.
- On-air interview on one-hour nationally syndicated television show representing your company.
- Half-page ad in the Easter Bowl tournament program (distributed free to all players and fans).
- Table at tournament during the week with signage.